Survey and Invitation to the Second Round CAPRAC'S Public Consultations
CAPRAC operates under a Board of Directors formed entirely of volunteers representing their community. Following last fall’s public meetings, suggestions gathered from participants coupled with the work accomplished by the directors and their coordinator have resulted in CAPRAC’s 2016-2018 development plan. The next stage is to share with you your arts council’s strategic guidelines, and allow you to offer feedback on the matter.
To do so, the Board of Directors cordially invites you to assist at one of the following evenings, to help in the development of CAPRAC’s triennial plan:
• CANCELLED February 16, 2016, Embrun, Knights of Columbus Hall, 5 Forget St., 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
• February 18, 2016, Bourget, Community Centre, 19 Lavigne Rd, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
• CANCELLED February 24, 2016, Vankleek Hill, Anglican Church Hall, 5845 Church St (HWY 34), 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
• NEW March 1st, 2016, Embrun, La Maison des Arts, 2 Lapalme St., 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
• NEW March 3, 2016, Vankleek Hill, Arbor Gallery, 36 Home Ave., 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
*A simultaneous interpretation service will be offered at each event.
In addition, whether or not you choose to attend one of the public consultations, we invite you to answer a brief survey, by February 15th, by clicking on this link.
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to seeing you soon!