The mission of the Prescott-Russell Arts Council (CAPRAC) is to support the development of artists, organizations and enthusiasts of arts, culture, and heritage in the United Counties of Prescott-Russell. Its primary mandate is to discover and promote artists, organizations, and activities on our territory, to support their evolution and to bring the community to integrate cultural expression in its activities.
As Such, we are pleased to announce that CAPRAC membership will be available in a "pay-what-you-can" format for new and renewing members this year, in keeping with our commitment to provide tangible support to our members and ensure accessibility and visibility for the region's creative and cultural community.
The "pay-what-you-can" model allows members to determine the cost of membership that is affordable to them, while retaining all the benefits of CAPRAC membership.
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS:
- Membership card with receipt;
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, as well as to the members' bulletin board (calls to artists, sharing of resources, toolbox for artists)
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- Representation by CAPRAC through our advocacy efforts with local governments and businesses;
- Member profile in the directory on our website;
- Invitation to special events, opportunities for networking, artwork exhibition and visibility;
- Promotion of your arts, culture and heritage activities in our network;
- 10% discount in DeSerres art stores!
But then again, being a member of CAPRAC is to be part of :
- an arts council that listens to you and meets your needs;
- an arts council that does research to stay on top of things;
- an arts council that supports and creates regional events;
- an arts council that continues to grow and flourish;
- an arts council that knows your name!
Become a member of CAPRAC today and become part of the growing arts, culture, and heritage community in Prescott and Russell! To renew or become a member of the Conseil des arts Prescott-Russell Arts Council, please complete the membership form (link below):
2021-22 CAPRAC MEMBERSHIP: $20 / or “pay-what-you-can”
*Annual membership (individuals, students, organizations, and businesses): July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2022